- Close Microsoft Outlook, if it’s currently open.
- In the Windows search box type %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Signatures and press Enter.
- Go to Windows 10 File Explorer and copy all the files and folders in the %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Signatures hierarchy to a safe location of your choice.
- That’s all there is to backing up your Outlook email signatures.
- to restore them if your profile is deleted or reset, simply copy them from the safe location you selected back in to the above %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Signatures location (outlook may need to be restarted)
Modified on: Thu, 26 May, 2022 10:48 AM
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.